Chaotic Life is ALWAYS open to guest contributions
Because I’m focusing on building a community, I work very hard to find and include other voices on this blog. Motherhood is both a unique and universal experience all at once. I’m not going to be able to write the kind of posts that will resonate with every single one of my readers. Because of this, I WANT your help.
I try to make it easy for everybody to join in by assigning themes to each month. Please take a look at these to see if anything strikes your fancy.
- January – The Faith of a Mother – Deadline: past.
- February – Living Out Love – Deadline: past
- March – Freedom – Deadline: February 25, 2017
- April – Finding Balance – Deadline: March 25, 2017
- May – Seasons of Motherhood – Deadline: April 25, 2017
- June – Building up the Father – Deadline: May 25, 2017
- July – No Theme – Email if Interested in Contributing
- August – A Holy Life – Deadline, July 05, 2017
- September – TBA
- October – TBA
- November – TBA
- December – TBA
Becoming a Guest Contributor
If you want to be a guest contributor for Chaotic Life, you must send your entire draft to Lauren C. Moye at laurencmoye(at)chaoticlifeoflauren.com. Please include which theme you are interested in submitting to in the body of your email.
You can join the Chaotic Life Contributor-only Mailing List using the opt-in below. (This is a separate email list from my regular list.)
Joining this list keeps you in the know about all theme announcement and writing needs that I have at Chaotic Life. In addition, you’ll receive reminders so that you won’t forget a post opportunity that you wanted to join in with. I have it set up where you’ll only get 1-2 emails a month UNLESS you opt-in to a specific theme.
Because of this, it’s probably best to join the list and send me an email as well. I look forward to working with you!